In-conjunction with our fleet management offering, Centurion Subsea Services can manage client inventories in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our experienced team will have full visibility and the relevant knowledge and expertise to ensure that your assets are in premium condition, certified and delivered on time - when and where required.
Utilising our robust in-house ERP system, Centurion Subsea Services will be in full control of your equipment, providing management, inspection, testing, certification and maintenance of all items, allowing our clients to focus on what they do best.
Centurion Subsea Services' Inventory Management
includes but is not limited to:
- Materials control including receipt, picking & packing of material, equipment and consumables, and dispatch and delivery to relevant mobilisation point
- Management of stock allocation, control and reporting
- Tracking of all equipment through in-house ERP
- Manifesting of all equipment deliveries and backloads using Centurion Subsea Services' ERP system
- Provision of technical support
Customer Portal Online Access
Not only do we have full visibility, but so do our customers. Through our online portal, customers can access their equipment status and documentation - instantly.
Customer can gain access to the following:
- Reserve Tooling for future campaigns/projects
- Equipment Induction folders and details:
- Factory Acceptance Tests
To learn how we can efficiently and effectively manage your assets, please contact us email@example.com or call US +1 (713) 934-3100, or UK +44 (0)1358 788202.