10,000 PSI / 690 Bar High Pressure Water Jetter (HPWJ)
- Cleaning, Jetting & Dredging
- Crane Deployed
- Industry recognised standard cleaning tool
- Can be adapted to use as a fluid injection unit
- Robust, easy to use and easy to fix pumps
- 690 Bar Jetting System
- ROV Handle and Point
- Jetting Nozzle
- All Operational Hoses
- Suction Filter
- Operations Manual
- Certificate Pack
- Spares kit
- Dual Nozzle Lance
- Nozzle kit; Flat Jetting Nozzle and Rotating Nozzle
- ROV handle options; DType,
- Fishtail, T-bar
The 690 Bar High Pressure Water Jetting System is based around the industry standard Dynaset HPW pump. No other pump gives the same power and reliability.
The system can be connected to any subsea reservoir by the suction port (8 JIC) and comes with a Filtration Unit for sea water jetting. The system comes with a Barracuda Jetting Nozzle.
The 690 Bar Pressure Water Jetting System produces a maximum pressure of 690 Bar (10,000 PSI) with a flow rate of 30 Lpm.