Webtool UHC80 Cutter
- Hard Line Cutters
- Can be ROV configured via mounting holes on the cutter
- Target material is placed in the jaw of the cutter and the anvil pin is inserted, retaining the material
- Hydraulic pressure supplied from a separate source (ROV or HP Pack)
- Can be configured with intensifier unit on request.
- Operating Manual
- High Pressure 4m Tool Whips Supplied as Standard
The UHC80 incorporates a double-acting cylinder making it suitable for cutting wire ropes, cables and umbilicals. It has a maximum working pressure of 700 bar with a minimum flow of 0.5 l/min.