SDR100 Drill Rig (c/w Universal Clamp/Mag Base 1 1/4" Weldon)
- Cutting & Drilling
- Can be mounted via clamps, magnets and straps with various bases to suit a variety of applications.
- Fitted with manual down-feed and has a spring-centred control valve for added operator safety.
- Manual feed for precise control.
- Various arbors and bits available to suit application.
- Operating Manual
- Industry Standard ¾” Wing Type Hydraulic Connector
- 1.5m Tool Whips Supplied as Standard
- Keys and Chucks Supplied as Per Application
SDR100 Drill Rig (c/w Universal Clamp/Mag Base 1 1/4" Weldon) is designed for drilling holes of up to 100mm diameter. It has the ability to be adapted to mount onto steel beams and tubular members.
|Capacity||100 mm Dia|
|Speed||50 - 250 rpm|
|Flow||0 - 35 l/min|
|Pressure||70 - 175 bar|