Survey Skid – IVP, Boom Arms, TSS Deployment Frame and Undercarriage Wheels
- Skid Packages
- Fits Forum XLX and Schilling HD as standard
- Easily adapted to any work class interface
- Multipurpose Skid Frame with Buoyancy
- Transport Frame with Lift Slings to Ease Deck Movements
- Survey Wheels
- Operations Manual
- Certification Pack
- Replacement or additional Buoyancy Blocks
- Boom Arms
- TSS Deployment Frame
- Alternative Pin Configurations
The Survey Skid – IVP, Boom Arms, TSS Deployment Frame and Undercarriage Wheels is suitable for connection to most work class ROV’s. The pin configuration is to fit the Triton XLX ROV as standard.
The Skid is constructed from a lightweight aluminum frame and has been designed to maximize available space whilst still providing positive buoyancy.
There are various options for this skid such as wheel spacing for varying pipe diameters, TSS Deployment Frame, Camera Booms and any particular tools or sensors which can be configured as per project needs.