Wellhead Bore Brush Tool
- Cleaning, Jetting & Dredging
- Replaceable Brushes
- Adjustable Brush Head to ensure proper engagement with the wellhead
- Extension Shafts to reach desired bore depths
- A Cam and Groove Hose Connection for supplying cleaning solution and flushing out debris removed during cleaning
- Two Locking Pins secure the tool on the wellhead during cleaning operation
- The tool is torque tool operated (class 4, 1.5"sq. drive), and is available to fit customer requested wellhead bore sizes.
- Drive Shaft Extensions and Shaft Coupler
- Spare Brushes
- Spare Hardware
- Operating and Maintenance Manual
Centurion Subsea Services has designed and manufactured the Wellhead Bore Brush Tool, a unique tool for the removal of fouling and marine growth from wellhead bores to minimise operational risks.